Another Phobos2 test

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Feb 7 17:11:50 PST 2011

Nick Sabalausky:

> (Although, I didn't read the OP very closely, so maybe I'm off-base.)

They are right, I have done a "strategic" error. In the original post I have mixed two kinds of very unrelated things: very small suggestions to improve (in my opinion) Phobos, plus some critiques to the D2 language compared to Python. People have rightly not appreciated my post because of the second group of useless comments. I am sorry, I am just stupid. Regarding the original post, in Bugzilla I have added only Phobos-related things.

Bye,
bearophile