Please reply to this to vote to assertNotThrown in std.unittests

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:56:11 PST 2011

Am 08.02.2011 16:30, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> Reply here to vote ONLY for the function assertNotThrown in Jonathan M Davis's
> std.unittests. Vote closes on Feb 15.
>
> Andrei

Voting YES, because (quoting my post in another Thread):

Maybe it can be nested like

  assertThrown!Exception( assertNotThrown!MyException( fun(42) ) );

to ensure that fun() doesn't throw a MyException, but does throws another
Exception [which is a super-class of the Exception that may not be thrown]?

Cheers,
- Daniel