std.unittests/exception Update and Vote

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 12:50:01 PST 2011

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:36:14 -0500, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:

> "Steven Schveighoffer" <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:op.vqk74auaeav7ka at steve-laptop...
>> On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 06:52:30 -0500, Jonathan M Davis
>> <jmdavisProg at gmx.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> *Sigh* I was hoping for a clearer vote than this.
>>
>> Sorry for the lack of voting/attention, I've had barely any time to work
>> with D lately, and I haven't even looked at your lib.
>>
>> -Steve
>>
>> P.S. I'm f***ing sick of snow...
>
> I got sick of snow ten years ago. Makes me wonder why I'm still in
> Cleveland...

I'd wonder why you were in Cleveland for a number of reasons ;)

This is the worst winter I've ever experienced.  My whole body aches from
battling ice dams for weeks.  There's few things worse than having to put
on snow clothes still wet (and smelly) from yesterday to go up on a ladder
in the rain and whack ice you cleared just yesterday because water is
again seeping in your house...

-Steve