inlining or not inlining...

so so at so.so
Fri Feb 11 03:11:25 PST 2011

> But I'm sure this sort of thing is also highly variable based on type of
> applications, code style, language, etc.

Indeed it is, for example you won't hear much complaints from game
developers because they rely on GPU for most of the computations these
days,
but there are other areas where cpu is used intensively, you can be sure
just because of this simple issue they won't use D. And the funny part is
that it doesn't hurt anyone having this with the specific features D has
(annotations), it is a win-win. Also i am not talking about c++ "inline"
keyword here, if you go check a few open-source cpu heavy projects, they
mostly use compiler specific forced inlines.

@inline // either inline this or give me an error why you can't / won't.