Stupid little iota of an idea

so so at so.so
Sat Feb 12 22:32:31 PST 2011

> 1. and .1 are very minor improvements mainly for the laziest developers
> out there. It's getting harder and harder to get rid of them. Avoiding
> these kind of conflicts between core language features should be priority
> #1.

For lazy developers? i don't think so, how lazy one can get anyways, after
all we are not typists.
We most of the time think (i can't be the judge here actually), rarely
type.

I would love to see the reasoning on this one, and how successfully made
it into most if not all languages.
Sometimes i think designers make this kind of decisions for their
depressive times. In those times they remember this and laugh how they
fooled the whole world.