tooling quality and some random rant

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sun Feb 13 08:40:46 PST 2011

Hi,

still you don't convice me.

So what language features has C that are missing from D and prevent a linker
to be written in
D?

The issue is not if I can beat Walter, the issue is that we have a language
which on its official
home page states lots of reasons for using it instead of C and C++, and its
creator decides
to use C when porting the linker to an high level language.

So doesn't Walter belive in its own language?

As for your challenge, actually I am looking for a job currently, how much
can I ask for?

--
Paulo

news:ij8spi$ic0$1 at digitalmars.com...