LAPACK/BLAS/SciD Windows

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 22:13:51 PST 2011

Good hint.  I found some pre-built binaries at
http://dsource.org/projects/multiarray , Bill Baxter's old project.  I
tested them (superficially) and they WORK on Windows w/ DMD 2.052 beta
and SciD SVN.  Lars, please post this zip file somewhere on your SciD
site so that other Windows users who want to use SciD don't have to got
through the same hassle I did to track them down.