LAPACK/BLAS/SciD Windows

Mon Feb 14 05:30:46 PST 2011

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 21:05:37 +0000, %fil wrote:

> Lars, David,
>
> Did you managed to get in touch with Bill for this? If so, would you be
> able to provide a package with SciD including the BLAS/LAPACK in a DMD
> compatible format? I would also be interested in this...

I am thinking of cleaning up some small things here and there and making
a 0.1 "release" in the form of an easily downloadable zip file.  It will
of course be a rather arbitrary development snapshot, and in no way a
"finished" product, but it may make things easier for potential users.
I'm not sure I want to include someone else's prebuilt libraries, but
I'll be sure to add a link to the BLAS/LAPACK download David mentioned.

> Are there any plans to bring more of these numerical libraries (like
> SciD or even basic linear alg) into Phobos? I would assume this would be
> very welcomed by a lot of D developers, no?

IMO, there should definitely be some basic linear algebra functionality
in Phobos.

> Btw, Lars, many thx for your work on SciD....

You're welcome. :)

-Lars