Removed?

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:56:28 PST 2011

Am 15.02.2011 01:05, schrieb bearophile:
> Nemerle and Factor removed from Wikipedia? What are those deletionists doing?
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/fkt7t/nemerle_factor_alice_ml_and_other_programming/
>
> Is D page too at risk of deletion?
> (Months ago those sick people have deleted some pages written by me in hours or days. This is not nice).
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Wikipedia has become a horribly broken system with a lot of idiots.
IMHO something is notable if somebody wants to write about it.
Wikipedia is no printed encyclopedia where you only have limited space..
something like Wikipedia is *the* chance to collect all kind of
knowledge, even about stuff you hardly find information about anywhere else.
But those censors screw it up by deleting all kinds of articles because
it's not notable or has no accepted sources/references (accepted sources
are, ironically, mostly dead tree publications).

Cheers,
- Daniel