Integer conversions too pedantic in 64-bit

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Feb 15 20:33:03 PST 2011

"Michel Fortin" <michel.fortin at michelf.com> wrote in message
news:ijfhkt$1fte$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 2011-02-15 22:41:32 -0500, "Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> said:
>
>> I like "nint".
>
> But is it unsigned or signed? Do we need 'unint' too?

*shrug* Beats me. I can't even remember if size_t is signed or not.

> I think 'word' & 'uword' would be a better choice.

The only problem I have with that is that "word" seems like something you
might want to use as a variable name in certain cases. However, I'd still
prefer "word" over "size_t"