Integer conversions too pedantic in 64-bit

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Thu Feb 17 23:09:32 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 11:09 -0800, Walter Bright wrote:
> Russel Winder wrote:
> > Do not be afraid of the word.  Fear leads to anger.  Anger leads to
> > hate.  Hate leads to suffering. (*)
>
> > (*) With apologies to Master Yoda (**) for any misquote.
>
> "Luke, trust your feelings!" -- Oggie Ben Doggie
>
> Of course, expecting consistency from Star Wars is a waste of time.

"What -- me worry?"  Alfred E Newman  (*)

Star Wars is like Dr Who you expect revisionist history in every
episode.  I hate an inconsistent storyline, so the trick is to assume
each episode is a completely separate story unrelated to any other
episode.

(*) Or whoever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_E._Neuman
--
Russel.