[OT] Webpage design and "Name That Color!"

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 20:47:55 PST 2011

Am 20.02.2011 05:39, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:
> No I think what really drives people insane is 20pixel fonts with
> super-displaced dropshadows.
> Or websites which hijack your browser and do things like hide your
> mouse cursor for no reason, disable selection of text, make the back
> button useless, add useless integrated taskbars at the bottom.

Agreed.
Still, the color looks kind of weird to me. But, as mentioned before, I
don't really count because I'm partly color-blind anyway ;)

I like the layout, though. It's simple and clean. Looks kind of retro,
not very web-2.0-ish (with rounded corners and stuff), but I like it
better this way.

Cheers,
- Daniel