CMake for D2 ready for testers

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Feb 21 02:31:01 PST 2011

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:28:41 -0700
SK <sk at metrokings.com> wrote:

> Why labor over buggy Makefiles when you could be laboring over buggy
> CMake files at a much more productive level of abstraction?  :o)

I played with Waf a bit and it has nice support for D.

However, despite many contributors listed, it still seems to be mostly
one-man-show which makes me a bit reluctant to use it over Cmake
(SCons seems to be very slow without much progress), so I wonder what
is the current status of the project?

Any hope that D support will be applied in upstream?

What about 64bit support in dmd2?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: CDBF17CA