Uh... destructors?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Feb 21 21:13:55 PST 2011

On Monday 21 February 2011 20:46:56 %u wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just curious... why is saying something like this:
>
> extern(C)
>     private static const pure override final synchronized ~this() { }
>
> allowed?

dmd is pretty lax about attributes which don't apply. It generally just ignores
them. Personally, I think that it should error on invalid attributes, but for
some reason, that's not how it works. Of course, there could be other bugs in
play here, but there's every possibility that the end result is completely
valid.

- Jonathan M Davis