LDC2 Status

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 15:52:14 PST 2011

I tried LDC2 for Linux out last week and again last night.  I didn't
spend much time on it on either attempt, but so far I haven't been able
to get even Hello, World to compile.  It seems like the instructions for
building druntime, etc. are horribly outdated, the patches bit rotted,
etc.  Has anyone managed to get past these hurdles and compile Hello,
World lately?  If so, would you mind posting some instructions?  If LDC2
is, in fact, mature enough that it would be worthwhile, I'd like to test
it out, file bug reports, etc.