Frustratingly D

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:29:22 PST 2011

Nicholas wrote:
> The online documentation has a bunch of cluttered links at the top,
> no hierarchy, no dates, and it reads like a list of nutritional facts.

Andrei and I are both working on improving the situation. I forgot
where Andrei's playground is, but I copied a lot of his ideas on my
site too. Here's one page:

Andrei's cheat sheet idea is visible here:
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_stdio.html

And my first draft at hierarchy:
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_algorithm.html

(the cheat sheet is significantly better IMO)

Once you get the know the library, my other project, a
documentation name search might be useful to you:
http://dpldocs.info/

You can jump to a module or function by putting it on the url:

http://dpldocs.info/std.stdio.File

And it does a quick keyword search too if you don't give a full
name. Note it lags a bit on Phobos versions because I only update
it every other release.