dmd's c-source file analyze to json file ?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Feb 25 16:07:26 PST 2011

On Friday, February 25, 2011 15:11:54 dolive wrote:
> Jonathan M Davis ÐŽµœ:
> > On Friday, February 25, 2011 09:35:09 dolive wrote:
> > > How to dmd's c-source file  analyze to json file ?
> > > thank's!
> >
> > I think that you're going to have to reword that. I have no idea what
> > you're asking for.
> >
> > - Jonathan M Davis
>
> I want to use it to do  ide's auto-complete.

Okay. Use what? You're asking something about a one of dmd's source files in
relation to a json file. But your question is poor enough English that I don't
understand what you're asking about. It's something to do with dmd's source and
json, but I don't know what. I understand that English can be difficult if it's
not your native language, but your question still needs to be good enough
English for me to understand it. And it's not. So, you need to reword your
question in a clearer manner. All I understand is that you're trying to do
something with an IDE's auto-completion feature that somehow involves a C source
file for dmd and a json file. That's not enough for me to understand what your
question really is.

- Jonathan M Davis