Bug reporting

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun Feb 27 23:37:14 PST 2011

I guess most people posting to the bugzilla feed do this because
http://www.digitalmars.com/NewsGroup.html is your first contact with the
list and the description does not make it clear that you should use
bugzilla directly instead.

btw: the forum links in the navigation bar point to archives, not the
live newsgroups.

Rainer