Linking COFF and OMF

%u wfunction at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:15:29 PST 2011

So I continued my quest to remove the SNN.lib dependency (and instead depend on
MSVCRT.dll), and ran into a Heisenbug that I think might relate to TLS.
Basically, the bug shows up only if Visual Studio isn't attached to the program,
and it only happens when the program is exiting. (!)

Would anyone be willing to help me figure this out? I feel like I'm SOOOO close
and yet so far! :(

I didn't attach the files, but I could definitely write up a set of detailed
instructions saying what I did. Is anyone interested? It seems to me like if we
can only fix this one error, we should be done with porting druntime to SNN.lib,
and then we can focus on porting higher-level things like std.stdio (which
should be much more straightforward).

Anyone interested?