Who here actually uses D?

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Sat Jan 1 14:22:35 PST 2011

Having seen a post by Peter Alexander (in Re: D for game development),
mentioning some of the issues he's hit I thought I'd post this. I've
been in his shoes (every other time I use D it seems), and feel I should
ask - who here uses D, and to what extent?

I'm mostly interested in those of you with 1000 Line plus projects in D,
as that's when I've found I start hitting issues.

Just to clarify, for those D purists among you... I'm not trolling, just
curious (I wouldn't normally have asked, but now I know I'm not paranoid
and the only one having problems, I thought I'd ask).

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/