Who here actually uses D?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 05:50:06 PST 2011

On 1/2/11, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
> I have been avoiding doing GUI work because I'm not quite sure how far along
> QtD is, and the other D GUI libs aren't really suitable for me various
> reasons.

FWIW gtkD seems to work fine on D2 (but I've only tried a few small
samples). It seems to be one of the few multiplatform GUI libs that
works with D2. DFL works, and it has a GUI designer which is pretty
cool. But it's Windows only.

But yeah, ultimately I'd want to use Qt as well. I used Qt for a while
with Python, it was so damn easy to build some GUI apps that look &
behave nice.