Advocacy (Was: Who here actually uses D?)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 06:56:10 PST 2011

While we're on topic of advocacy, I've just noticed these two topics on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/eup9a/creating_database_schemas_with_go/
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/euuuw/creating_database_schemas_with_c/

Someone came up with a hackish way to do database schemas in Go, but
it left Reddit unimpressed (ha!). Another guy created the same thing
in C. Now would be a perfect time to show how it's done in D and gain
a little rep.

I'm sure this would be piece of cake to do in D since there's not a
lot of code, any volunteers? (me, I wouldn't know the first thing
about databases so I'd likely screw something up :p).