Who here actually uses D?

Sönke Ludwig ludwig at informatik.uni-luebeck.de
Sun Jan 2 08:57:06 PST 2011

Am 02.01.2011 14:51, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:
> On 1/2/11, Sönke Ludwig<ludwig at informatik.uni-luebeck.de>  wrote:
>> My main project is abount 100.000 lines of code.
>
> Wow, that's pretty big. Building an operating system? :-)

Is a simulation/game engine plus some more that I ported some years ago
from C++ along with an editor application for the engine. The project
started in 2001, that's why it has grown considerably by now - but well
I hope to have a public version this year...

Hmm by the way: the good news when talking abount LOC is, the number of
lines went down by half during the C++ -> D conversion, which is really
nice :)