Who here actually uses D?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:50:28 PST 2011

I can report that QtD seems to work for D2 now. kilckverbot issued a
CTFE fix that was problematic for many examples that I've tried
yesterday. I am trying out all of the examples right now (a few
examples are using Tango and will have to be cloned and modified for
Phobos), so far they're compiling and running fine.

You will need cmake installed, fetch the repo from
https://bitbucket.org/qtd/repo/issues?status=new&status=open, follow
the instructions here
http://www.dsource.org/projects/qtd/wiki/BuildWindows, download Qt,
and might have to patch dmd with
http://www.dsource.org/projects/qtd/wiki/DmdPatch. I did the patching
manually since the patch was made for an older dmd release (It's just
a dozen lines of code, so it's easy).

After that just add the path to the import libs, copy the DLLs and
build the examples. Nick, if you want to give it a shot but have
trouble setting it up properly let me know and I'll help out.