memoize

%u wfunction at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:29:51 PST 2011

Andrei:
> "Great minds think alike" eh? :o)

Definitely! :]

> BTW, right now ParameterTypeTuple catches the lexically first overload or
something. Instantiating memoize!sqrt latches on sqrt(float). We need to
generalize ParameterTypeTuple to work with overloaded functions. This is where
implicit flattening of tuples is going to turn a bit troublesome.

Huh... I didn't know that. There *should* be a way to make the user get around it,
such as forcing him to supply the argument list in the template. I'll see if I can
find a fix for it.

By the way, did you look at my run-time implementation? If you leave a
compile-time version in the library, I highly suggest you leave the run-time
version as well, since it can come handy if the code is external and not known at
compile-time.