Moving to D

Caligo iteronvexor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 01:35:44 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Walter Bright
<newshound2 at digitalmars.com>wrote:

> That's pretty much what I'm afraid of, losing my grip on how the whole
> thing works if there are multiple dmd committers.
>
> Perhaps using a modern SCM like Git might help?  Everyone could have (and
should have) commit rights, and they would send pull requests.  You or one
of the managers would then review the changes and pull and merge with the
main branch.  It works great; just checkout out Rubinius on Github to see
what I mean: https://github.com/evanphx/rubinius