Moving to D

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:04:10 PST 2011

Oh, yeah that would be annoying. I haven't done much with the github website but haven't had issues like that.

About the only thing that makes github a little annoying at first is that you have to use public/private key pairs to do any pushing to a repo. But I haven't had any issues creating/using them from Linux/Windows. You can associate multiple public keys with your account so you don't need to take your private key everywhere with you. They can also be deleted so you could have temporary ones.