Patterns of Bugs

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jan 7 11:30:28 PST 2011

On Friday, January 07, 2011 11:07:54 Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> Typically, those are not keyed because it's not expected for a normal user
> to be accessing those cables.  Removing the cover of a PC is like casting
> in D :)

LOL. Yeah. Every time that I build a box, I think about how it would really be
nice if they standardized them better and made it much easier to just plug stuff
in without all of the cables floating around in the box. But that would make them
cost more money, and since you don't actually have to mess with them that often,
it just isn't worth it. It sure would be nice though.

- Jonathan M Davis