DVCS (was Re: Moving to D)

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sat Jan 8 13:26:47 PST 2011

On 2011-01-08 15:36:39 -0500, Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> said:

> Lutger Blijdestijn wrote:

>>> I use git for other projects, and meld doesn't work with it.
>>
>> What version are you on? I'm using 1.3.2 and its supports git and
>> mercurial (also committing from inside meld & stuff, I take it this is
>> what you mean with supporting a vcs).
>
> The one that comes with: sudo apt-get meld
>
> 1.1.5.1

I know you had your reasons, but perhaps it's time for you upgrade to a
more recent version of Ubuntu? That version is what comes with Hardy
Heron (april 2008).
<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/meld>

Or you could download the latest version from meld's website and
compile it yourself.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com