DVCS

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Jan 9 04:34:08 PST 2011

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 04:15:07 -0800
>>>>>> "Jonathan" == <jmdavisProg at gmx.com> wrote:

Jonathan> Personally, I got sick of it and moved on. Currently, I use
Jonathan> Arch, which is _way_ more friendly for building non-repo
Jonathan> packages yourself or otherwise messing repo packages. You
Jonathan> _can_ choose to build from source but don't _have_ to, and
Jonathan> you get a rolling release like you effectively get with
Jonathan> Gentoo. So, I'm much happier with Arch than I was with
Jonathan> Gentoo.

+1 (after spending 5yrs with Gentoo...and never looked back)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA