std.unittests for (final?) review [Update]

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jan 10 04:29:26 PST 2011

Okay, here's the new code and its documentation: http://is.gd/ktURa

I followed Andrei's suggestion and merged most of the functions into a highly
flexible assertPred. I also renamed the functions as suggested and attempted to
fully document everything with fully functional examples instead of examples
using types or functions which don't actually exist.

So, now there's just assertThrown, assertNotThrown, collectExceptionMsg, and
assertPred (though there are eight different overloads of assertPred). So, review
away.

From the sounds of it, if this code gets voted in, it'll be going into
std.exception.

- Jonathan M Davis