eliminate junk from std.string?

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:07:50 PST 2011

Am 12.01.2011 00:00, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> On 1/11/11 11:21 AM, Ary Borenszweig wrote:
>> Why care where they come from? Why not make them intuitive? Say, like,
>> "Always
>> camel case"?
>
> If there's enough support for this, I'll do it.
>
> Andrei

Please do, having different naming conventions of functions within the
standard library makes it harder to remember the exact spelling of a
function and also doesn't look professional.

+1 vote for making the standard library comply with the D style guide[1]

Cheers,
- Daniel

[1] http://digitalmars.com/d/2.0/dstyle.html