DVCS (was Re: Moving to D)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:49:48 PST 2011

On 1/12/11, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
> Rediculous. All of the video cards I'm using are ultra-cheap ones that are
> about 10 years old and they all work fine.

I'm saying that if you buy a cheap video card *today* you might not
get what you expect. And I'm not talking out of my ass, I've had
plenty of experience with faulty hardware and device drivers. The
'quality' depends more on who makes the product than what price tag it
has, but you have to look these things up and not buy things on first
sight because they're cheap.