What are we missing, in terms of tool support?

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 02:14:30 PST 2011

On 01/13/2011 01:56 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> I don't want to make this Vim-specific, so I'm wondering what features are we missing in today's D editors/IDE's that other languages already have in their editors/IDE's?

For what it's worth, Geany works very nicely with D out of the box (it's
based on scintilla, which knows about D ;-) (*).
	http://www.geany.org/Main/HomePage
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geany

May share my settings for D if anyone interested.

Denis

(*) For a while, it did not fold D multi-line comments, which was _very_
annoying (comment eating most vertical space on screen) especially
because of ddoc's requirement of doc beeing placed before what it
comments, instead of inside. (Thus an overview of a properly folded
module would show mostly comments. Great!)