DVCS (was Re: Moving to D)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:52:10 PST 2011

I forgot to mention though, do *not* open up a MX518 unless you want
to spend your day figuring out where all the tiny little pieces go.
When I opened it the first time, all the pieces went flying in all
directions. I've found all the pieces but putting them back together
was a nightmare. Which piece goes where with which other piece and in
what order.. Luckily I found a forum where someone else already took
apart and assembled the same mouse, and even took pictures of it.
There was really only this one final frustrating piece that I couldn't
figure out which held the scroll wheel together and made that
"clikclick" sound when you scroll.