VLERange: a range in betweenBidirectionalRangeandRandomAccessRange

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:08:23 PST 2011

On 1/14/11, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
> Weird. Which version of windows are you on, and are you using the regular
> command line or powershell or something else? If you run "chcp 65001" from
> the cmd line first, does it work then?

Okay, it appears this is an issue with Console2. I'll have to report
it to the dev, although he hasn't fixed much of anything for ages
already. I'm really contemplating of writing my own shell by now. (no
Linux jokes now, please. :p)

Works fine in cmd.exe, Lucida font without calling 65001 manually. In
fact, it works with the 437 code page as well when I comment out
SetConsoleOutputCP.