VLERange: a range in betweenBidirectionalRangeandRandomAccessRange

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:14:43 PST 2011

On 1/15/11, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
> fact, it works with the 437 code page as well when I comment out
> SetConsoleOutputCP.

Woops, let me revise what I've said:

If the code has the call to change the codepage, then I'll get back
the correct result in console.
If it doesn't, I have to switch the codepage manually.

I don't know what the problem with Console2 is, but if I change
cmd.exe to always use a Lucida font then Console2 will output the
correct result (even though I'm using fixedsys in Console2).

This is getting too specific and I don't want to hijack the thread.
Everything is working fine now. Thx. :)