Unilink - alternative linker for win32/64, DMD OMF extensions?

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 13:45:30 PST 2011

On 23.01.2011 23:55, Walter Bright wrote:
> Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
>> If the D becomes common used language we can "examine" its new
>> features and take in into consideration. But... Maybe is's easier to
>> contact with D developer and ask for new features in objects.
>
> If the author wants to email me with any specific questions, I'd be
> happy to help him.
Yeah, that's the problem, I suppose he would not bother with D support
himself unless someone proves it's usefulness.  It's more like we need a
little help not the other way around.

Well, anyway I can mail him and hope that he will do it just out of
curiosity, what's yours relevant email then?
May I just as well tell him that you are interested in it or anything?

--
Dmitry Olshansky