Encoding problems with dsss.exe and implib.exe

Vitaly Kulich vit_klich at list.ru
Mon Jan 24 01:16:22 PST 2011

For some months dsss.exe and implib.exe worked correctly on my machine. Now
one of other programs has updated registry  settings, I guess, and as a result
when using dsss I got
'4invalid UTF-8 sequence',
 when using implib with the arguments string
"implib/system A.lib A.dll "
there is the output:
" IMPLIB: error IM4601: unrecognized option '/system'; option ignored ";
though, when using dmd itself everything is strangely  OK.
The question is simple:
how to restore now all the previous (good) settings on Windows XP Professional
(32 bits)? There might be an inner format changed,
since even text converted with Notepad++ into UTF-8
seems to be not good...