const/immutable member functions

so so at so.do
Mon Jan 24 15:56:27 PST 2011

> Look at this from a "It reads like English" prospective and not from a
> "I'm an experienced c++ programmer and therefore already used to this
> crap" perspective.
> In other words, if you were just starting to learn your first
> programming language, what would confuse you less?

If i was starting to learn a language, everything would confuse me.
I know C rules, i learned it with zero hostility to any other language, it
is perfectly natural to me.
Ok you said your natural language is not English, how is that you still
speak it, could be because you just learned its basics?
Which one is the Yoda now? Hebrew or English? Which one is natural? Or i
should ask which one is natural for "you"?