Is D still alive?

Trass3r un at known.com
Thu Jan 27 04:06:29 PST 2011

retard Wrote:
> Or maybe the community members in general aren't very good developers; they
> can't see the potential of this language. The fact is, no matter what
> language you choose, if it isn't a complete joke, you can finish the
> project

We have a lot of talented people in this community who've created awesome projects, I don't think it's a lack of skills.
Sometimes you hit bugs you just can't workaround.
In my case these included forward reference bugs where a simple "exchange the declarations" didn't work cause of cross-references and a nasty corrupt stack frame bug I couldn't reduce.