Unilink - alternative linker for win32/64, DMD OMF extensions?

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:27:42 PST 2011

On 28.01.2011 13:21, Trass3r wrote:
> I wonder why this tool isn't promoted in any way, no website etc.
That's actually strange and funny in it's own right.
I got to this ftp only because I was 100% sure that tool existed, as a
friend of mine suggested to use it instead of Borland's crappy linker
few years ago.
> I also wonder if he was willing to make it open-source. Then we could help support D and if it works someday, we can even include D symbol demangling :)
First things first, we need it to fully support DMD. Then any political/licensing terms can be discussed.

--
Dmitry Olshansky