d-programming-language.org

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Jan 30 00:03:08 PST 2011

I've had some style updates from David Gileadi rotting in a zip file in
my inbox for a good while. It took me the better part of today to
manually merge his stale files with the ones in the repository, which
have in the meantime undergone many changes.

The result is in http://d-programming-language.org. It has (or at least
should have) no new content, only style changes. I added a simple site
index, see http://d-programming-language.org/siteindex.html. It's not
linked from anywhere but gives a good entry point for all pages on the
site.

One other link of possible interest is
http://d-programming-language.org/phobos-prerelease/phobos.html which
will contain the latest and greatest Phobos committed to github. I've
included build targets to synchronize /phobos-prerelease/ and /phobos/.
(Right now both contain the prerelease version; don't let that confuse you.)

In agreement with Walter, I removed the Digitalmars reference. The
message is simple - D has long become an entity independent from the
company that created it. (However, this makes the page header look
different and probably less visually appealing.)

Anyway, this all is not done in relation or in response to the recent
related activity on redesigning the homepage. I just wanted to make sure
that we have a clean basis to start from, and am looking with interest
at the coming developments.

Cheers,

Andrei