Decision on container design

Simon Buerger krox at gmx.net
Mon Jan 31 10:36:57 PST 2011

Okay, my fault. Didnt realize you were the author, and the project is
still active. The "2 years" came from here:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dcollections/browser/trunk/dcollections.
I thought, that "trunk" was the most recent version. Added a bookmark,
and will definitely take a closer look later. Thx for mentioning.