(Was: On 80 columns should (not) be enough for everyone)

so so at so.do
Mon Jan 31 11:43:28 PST 2011

> Java is an excellent example of many very usable APIs, meaning that it
> very easy to both read Java code and understand what the functions do
> and write code that's just as readable *without* RTFM.

This one i don't understand. (seems i fail to understand many things
nowadays!).
I have read the C++ standard library manuals many times, but still i find
myself going back and reading it again occasionally.
Probably like my memory, STL also doesn't have the best of qualities.
But i have to ask, why would you target those that don't RTFM? It seems to
me every language mainly targeting this kind of audience.