C# Interop

Robert Jacques sandford at jhu.edu
Mon Jan 31 22:35:40 PST 2011

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:32:35 -0500, Andrej Mitrovic
<andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/1/11, Robert Jacques <sandford at jhu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Lastly, D DLLs will only work on Vista/Windows 7/later. They will not
>> work
>> on XP. This is due to a long known bug with DLLs and thread local
>> storage
>> in general on XP.
>
> Is there a bugzilla link for this?

This isn't a D issue. It's a well documented problem with thread local
storage with all DLLs on Windows XP. I haven't seen a specific bugzilla on
this issue, but there are several issues with writting/loading DLLs in D,
which I assume will be addressed at/about the time Linex .SOs are, which
are listed as next/in progress after 64-bit support.