D brand identity repository

James Fisher jameshfisher at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:48:17 PDT 2011

At the bottom of http://eegg.github.com/d-brand/ I'm working on a palette.
 You'll find a list of the colors currently at d-p-l.org.  If nothing else,
this list can be massively shortened.

I've also got my own suggestion there.  The orangered is faithful to the
original Digital Mars logo rather than to the current D logo.  IMO the
current palette is a little dull; some sparse uses of this color could bring
a page to life.  The two main other colors there are a very dark blue
similar to that on d-p-l.org, and white.  The two others are different
saturation and value of that dark blue.  All blues and the red are
complements on the color wheel.