D brand identity repository

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Sun Jul 3 08:32:31 PDT 2011

On 03/07/2011 13:32, SimonM wrote:
> Ooh, don't forget about the dsource logo:
> http://www.dsource.org/chrome/dsource/img/dsource-logo.gif
>
> and also the d-programming-language.org site's favicon:
> http://d-programming-language.org/favicon.ico

Visual D has its own logo too, though it is partially inspired by that
of Visual Studio...

http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/browser/wiki/vd_logo.png?format=raw

I started to do a more Martian version and realised that it reminded me
too much of the old netscape logo ><

The current logo (white on red) is still my favourite, though I think I
see it differently to some of you. When I look at it, I see the letter D
on a window that is looking out onto a view of 3 celestial bodies, but
many of the new designs make the D into the planet. Of the new designs,
I like Mafi's the most.

A...