D brand identity repository

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:06:19 PDT 2011

Am 03.07.2011 16:52, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> One thing that's going somewhat unnoticed in this discussion is that the
> site is at the end of a major redesign cycle during which people in this
> group gave extensive input on the logo, the color scheme, the fonts, the
> page design - pretty much all aspects of the website. I find it
> surprising that all that is now as if it never existed.
>

> Andrei

I personally like current design including the current logo.
But maybe a simpler version of that logo that can scale up and down (and
be used as program logos etc) is needed.

If this causes minor changes to the logo (like a clear border between D
and the moon or the moon being partly inside the D) it shouldn't be much
of an issue (and doesn't contradict the previous votes for that logo).
But I personally don't think that the website's design should be changed.

Cheers,
- Daniel