D brand identity repository

James Fisher jameshfisher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:35:27 PDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu <
SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:

> One thing that's going somewhat unnoticed in this discussion is that the
> site is at the end of a major redesign cycle during which people in this
> group gave extensive input on the logo, the color scheme, the fonts, the
> page design - pretty much all aspects of the website. I find it surprising
> that all that is now as if it never existed.

I don't want to give the impression that I want to discard everything.  What
I and the others in this thread are currently doing definitely builds on
that work -- which is clear in the potential refinements of the logo, the
palette, and the font choice.  I imagine the contents of the site will
remain 95% the same, too.  My proposed page layout is perhaps an overhaul,
though.

If you feel the proposals are a step back rather than forwards then I'm
happy to discuss that.